What is the Test Mexis diagnosis?
Mexis Test is a certain diagnosis in which hair is examined analytically so to start the best suitable treatment and exclude any possibility of hair dilution in the future. It’s an examination that must be done for every man or woman regardless of age.
It is also recommended for immediate prevention to exclude any probable future case of baldness appearance as well as any unwanted complication baldness can bring.
Generally, MEXIS TEST is about:
- Checking the state of head’s skin
- Diagnosis of a possible hair loss problem
- Effective treatment of hair loss and hair dilution of the head or face (beard, eyebrows)
- Early prevention – Check-up
- Skin and hair care if hair dyes are used or frequent styling changes are done
- Optional photo-shooting for better observation of the evolution
During the process, examination with a magnifying glass, pull test, mapping of the hair and skin are carried out. It is exclusively held in Mexis Studios upon appointment.
Since MEXIS TEST has taken place, the examined person will be able to have further advisory support in the process of his treatment.
When our hair is fully restored, it remains on the head for 15-20 years and in cases that we had verified that the treatment was over, hair remained. In any case, the person that is imposed to the treatment must strictly follow our instructions to achieve the final results and maintain them as well.